Many of you may have heard of Ella's interest in dance and she is in a class through her preschool. There was a little recital/demonstration a couple of weeks ago to show the parents what the kids have been doing. The toddler age group was pretty hilarious ranging from a child who did everything perfectly to the little girl who was crying her eyes out. Ella's group was a bit more homogenous, all a little timid but quite impressive. A side note, did you ever notice that in all my posts 95% of the time Ella is wearing a headband? Not a coincidence since this is her preference but on ballet day I finally get to tie it back!
1 comment:
yes, the days of the headband that I wouldn't let mom fix- my hair was always messy like that, too.
Ella really seems to be enjoying the ballet class- that's great!
Oh, and I'm sure Ella will get over her shyness around the big Cheese like she did with Santa...
Post a Comment